Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Diploma in Indian Head Massage - Friday 24th May 2013 - WIllenhall
This comprehensive 1-day course is for qualified/trainee Therapists, who wish to learn all aspects of this very versatile and pleasant therapy. The treatment can be performed virtually anywhere, without any equipment or oils, and the client does not have to undress. All you need is an ordinary chair.
Indian Head Massage is safe and effective, and helps to relieve stress. It is also beneficial for headaches, shoulder and neck stiffness, tension, aches and pains, insomnia etc. The treatment can also be used in the workplace, and is ideal for exhibitions, demonstrations etc. It is an extremely beneficial additional therapy to Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Beauty Therapy etc.
The course includes:
• Techniques and strokes for the upper back, neck, head, face, upper and lower arms, and hands
• Plus stretches, additional movements, and acupressure points
• The history and background to Indian Head Massage
• Benefits and contra-indications
• Conditions affecting the skin, head, neck, etc.
• Chakra balancing
• Relevant anatomy and physiology
• Marketing the treatment
VENUE: Main College Campus, Athena School of Natural Therapies, Graphic House, New Rd, Willenhall, WV13 2BG
Friday 24th May 2013
TIME: 9.30am - 5pm
For further information on this course and to book please visit http://www.athenaschool.co.uk/course5_indian_head_massage-a.html
Tel: 01902 607320
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Athena-School-of-Natural-Therapies/111182052244565?ref=ts