Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Diploma in Stone Therapy Massage - Saturday 13th April 2013 - Willenhall
The Diploma in Stone Therapy Massage will provide the student with practical and theoretical sessions to enable them to provide a Stone Therapy Massage.
The main aim of this course is to enable candidates to provide treatments for the purposes of relaxation and stress release.
Aims and Objectives
During the course you will learn:
• The History and concept of Stone Therapy
• The Use of Chakras
• The link between Aura and Stone Therapy Massage
• The Issues related to consent
• The Methods of Consultation
• Common Ailments and contraindications
• Client care and Hygiene procedures
• The Placement of Stones
• Sequences and physiology/psychological effects
• Referral Procedures and Homecare Advice
VENUE: Main College Campus, Athena School of Natural Therapies, Graphic House, New Rd, Willenhall, WV13 2BG
Saturday 13th April 2013
TIME: 9.30am - 5pm
For further information on this course and to book please visit http://www.athenaschool.co.uk/course78_stone_therapy.html
Tel: 01902 607320
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Athena-School-of-Natural-Therapies/111182052244565?ref=ts