Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Massage Therapists required to help Teenage Cancer Trust at the Brighton Marathon Sunday 14th April
I am writing to ask if any massage therapists or trainees from Complementary Therapists Association could help out Teenage Cancer Trust on the day of the Brighton Marathon this Sunday (14th April). We apologise for the late notice of this request but unfortunately we were let down by the therapists we had previously secured so we are desperately trying to find a masseur or two who would be willing to help us out! We have 50 people running the marathon for us and would like to thank our lovely runners for putting in so much effort, and we hope you may be willing to help us do that. When they have finished the marathon we are inviting our runners to a post-race reception near the finish line by Brighton Pier where we will be offering them free leg massages. We are therefore approaching massage therapists in the area who would be able to bring their own massage tables and would be willing to volunteer their time from roughly 12-6pm on Sunday. It would be a great opportunity for trainee masseurs to practice their newly acquired skills and help contribute to the £50,000 we aim to raise from the marathon so if you know anyone who you think might be willing to help us out, please ask them to get in touch with me ASAP. We would be more than happy to distribute any marketing material you provide us with at the party as a thank you.
What You Need to Know:
· You would be needed on Sunday 14th April from 12-6pm in the Teenage Cancer Trust marquee in the charity village by the finish line near Brighton Pier
· We need 2 therapists, but we would be happy to have more than two if you wish to share the hours.
· We will pay your travel expenses
· You will need to bring your own tables and equipment, but we’re happy to courier them to the venue for you if necessary
· You would need to be competent enough to give each runner a full leg massage
· If you require any further information please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
A little bit about Teenage Cancer Trust...
Teenage Cancer Trust is the only UK charity dedicated to improving the quality of life and chances of survival for young people with cancer aged between 13 and 24. We build specialist units within NHS hospitals, bringing young people together to be treated by teenage cancer experts in a place designed just for them. We want every young person with cancer to have access to this specialist support, no matter where they live. We rely solely on donations to fund our vital work. You can help transform the lives of young people with cancer. Visit www.teenagecancertrust.org to find out how.
DIRECT: 020 7612 0388
MAIN: 020 7612 0370
THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS PROVIDED