Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Suan-Lee Clynick, Apr 25 2013 6:28PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Re: CNL Meeting, Sunday 19th May, 10.30-12.30 "Effective Supervision for the Therapist"

Dear Therapists,

I believe the sun has cheered us up considerably. I am certainly smiling more and I hope you are as well. A very welcomed uplifting tonic!

Kathryn is going to share her vast experience at our next meeting, rather exciting to discover how supervision can help us Therapists.

Please take note of the time change to the meeting, 10.30 – 12.30 as the venue is less busy in the morning and can therefore guarantee us our preferred booking date.

DATE: Sunday, 19th May 2013
TIME: 10.30 – 12.30 pm
VENUE: Maida Centre
221 Lanark Road
London W9 1NX
(nearest tube station: Maida Vale Station, Bakerloo Line
Buses: 16, 98, 332 – Elgin Avenue/ Maida Vale Station Stop)
Parking is free.

TOPIC: Effective Supervision for the Therapist
SPEAKER: Kathryn J Reynolds

About the session
In the world of caring professions supervision can be most important gift you can give yourself and your practice Supervision is a time for you, the therapist to check where you are with your client, and your practice. It also creates continued professional development (CDP).
During the group we will look at how sessions can help complementary therapists with everything from therapy techniques to business strategies.
About Kathryn
Kathryn J Reynolds, has experience of working as a therapist in London over the past 15 years, she worked at Women & Health, The Hale Clinic, Urban Bliss, London Lighthouse, Health Schools Scheme, and the BBC. Kathryn has also trained as a Seed coach, the network set up by public relations legend Lynn Franks to support entrepreneurial women. Kathryn works with a person centred counselling and has training with Robin Shohet

(PLEASE NOTE: There is a small contribution of £3 to cover the costs of room hire and refreshments)

Please RSVP by text, e-mail, or posting on this forum

With warmest regards,

Suan
Mob: 07811780622
e-mail: central-and-north-london@chta.com
CThA Co-ordinator for Central & North London Group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to East London & Enfield District