Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted May 31 2013 9:32PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

starting a massage therapy bussiness

Hi! I am a massage therapy student, and I will finish my course (massage and anatomy and physiology) next week, getting an ITEC qualification. We have been told that our diplomas will arrive in a month time after our exams. I am wondering if I have to wait until my diploma arrives to can join this association and have my liability insurance, so I can start practice professionally, or I can do it as soon as I know my results in the course.

Pamela Bracken
Jul 4 2013 4:22PM
I recommend that you phone the CThA office. Usually to get insurance you have to send in a copy of your certificate. If you have to wait you could start on your marketing plan, have leaflets, business cards, posters, adverts etc and and soon you can start taking bookings say from 1st Sept.
Good luck!

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public