Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Alisdair Burcher, Jul 11 2013 4:02PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Four Massage students required for RideLondon Aug 04th

Hello Massage Practitioners. I am organising another event for Help the Hospices in London (St James Park tube). Approx 12.15-5.45pm
I am arranging to have two massage tables there(+couch roll)and looking for 4 practitioners to share the mini- massages for the riders who are raising money for their local hospices.
Please call or email me if you can come down to the event and offer your services for a good cause on some very grateful clients. The charity contribute £10 to cover your basic expenses.
Thanks
Alisdair Burcher
info@stressBusters.co.uk
020 8450 7999

see more details below from the charity

Hi Ali,
I hope you’re well and enjoying the great weather! Thanks again for helping to ensure the London Marathon massage queue ran so smoothly.
We’ve got 60 participants taking part in the RideLondon_Surrey 100 bike ride on Sunday 4 August. As with the marathon, we’re going to have a post-race celebration including massage and have booked The Old Star pub, opposite St James Park tube station.
Realistically we are only going to have around 60 participants coming to the post-race reception and they will come in at staggered times. Therefore, the plan is to have two tables and four masseurs, meaning they can work in pairs and/or take breaks. However, our thinking is that the earliest finisher will be around 12.15pm and the latest around 5.30pm.
Many thanks,
Steve Chamberlain
Challenge & Corporate Events Fundraiser
Help the Hospices
W: www.helpthehospices.org.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Students