Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Elizabeth Farrow, Aug 23 2013 6:17PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

THERAPISTS WANTED

Colorpurple Associates is looking to recruit more therapists in the Greater Manchester area. There is no fee to being an associate member. Colorpurple Associates is in the developmental stages after running a successful pilot programme. Associate members must be a member of The Complementary Therapists Association. They must agree to the code of ethics and be willing to undertake regular supervision and CPD. Referrals are sent matching clients to therapists who offer the therapy required, fees and location. On accepting the referral the Associate member pays a referral fee after their first appointment. The client then becomes the client of that therapist with no further payments required. Alternatively, therapists can agree to work for a set fee for each treatment but the client remains the client of Colorpurple. Anyone interested should e mail; liz.farrow.cpt@internet.com
Darius Joseph
Feb 4 2014 5:19PM
Dear Liz,

I tried to email you regarding your Therapists posting but I received an 'email failure' from my provider. Please provide your email or contact number again.

Regards

Darius Joseph (07584661063)

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities