Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Land's End / John o' Groats cycling expedition
Further to my email yesterday regarding massage support for a Land's End / John o' Groats cycling expedition, I am now looking for support for each night of the expedition starting tonight and ending on Monday 9th September. Please see details below:
• Two Physios, Sports Therapists or Sports Massage Therapsists required at each location.
• Fee: £80 for 4.5 hours; working 1800 - 2230hrs.
• You must be fully qualified and insured - this is not suitable for students.
• You must have your own equipment including massage table.
Locations (full details to be confirmed):
• Tuesday 3rd September: Shrewsbury - THIS IS TONIGHT - PLEASE CALL IMMEDIATELY IF YOU CAN HELP
• Wednesday 4th September: Lancaster
• Thursday 5th September: Moffat
• Friday 6th September: Loch Lomond
• Saturday 7th September: Fort William
• Sunday 8th September: Lairg
• Monday 9th September: John o' Groats
Obviously, this is extremely urgent so please email/call as soon as possible if you can help out at any of these locations (07977 151540).
I look forward to hearing from some of you.
Director, Athletes' Angels
THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS ATTACHED