Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Sep 16 2013 12:30AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer


I'm massage therapist and and i work in London.
I do reflexology In Reflexions in Queensway W2
I can have shifts in Chelsea too but Chelsea council is not accepting my insurance.
I have IPTI insurance and membership.
My reflexology course is from Thailand and I got ITEC Anatomy@physiology level 3. I now that you don't accept my Thai Reflexology so I need to do another course to have membership with you. Do you accept This:
If not please let me now what's are your minimum requirements.

Kind Regards

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public