Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA CThA, Nov 8 2013 1:25PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Space to rent

I have been passed your details by my mentor David Suen, who also works with the NHS full-time.

Gordons Salon & Well being Clinic offers a wide range of treatments for all the family. All our team workers are professional, caring and willing to provide a high standard of service at all levels.

We would like to expand our services by offering complimentary services and reflexology. We are looking for professional companies that have a stream of practitioners trained within this field that are capable to run their own clinics. Our clinic offers Physiotherapy, Yoga, Massage, Holistic and pregnancy treatments. Clinical facials and alternative to laser hair removal which is natural and painless.

We have at least 1100 square foot available for hire for these practices.

For further information please contact Natasha on 07961 968 401 or email privatejgor@yahoo.co.uk

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED

Sue Hannaford
Nov 8 2013 1:43PM
Doesn't seem to say where this is.
Wendy Rowland
Nov 8 2013 2:00PM
I agree, it doesn't mention where or how much.
Sue Hannaford
Nov 8 2013 2:32PM
Don't think they will get any queries without the location!!! The cost is probably on enquiry though would have helped for sure!

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities