Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Jun 5 2014 8:04PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Energy therapy

I am a energy therapist
I want to know
How can I work with your association?
I live in asian country
I can send energy to someone from another place or country
Please guid me
My email address is:
Jun 6 2014 10:08AM

Thank you for the message. Yes, you can become an international member with CThA.

Provided you are qualified in Anatomy and Physiology Level 3 and Healing qualifications from a recognised institution.

The best thing to do is to send your certificates for expert review and approval.

You can email the scanned copies to:

I hope this has helped and good luck!


Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public