Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Sarah Chandler, Jul 11 2014 1:08PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Licence to Massage - Kingston

I recently applied for an adhoc job in a Salon on Kingston and was informed that I needed a Licence to Massage in Kingston. Has anyone come across this before - I know if you are a member of CThA you dont need a licence for massaging in Central London. I have already contacted CThA and was advised to email over the application form which I have done but I havent heard anything back from them.
thanks for your comments in anticipation
Chhaya Shah
Jul 11 2014 4:15PM

You normally have to get an licence application form from the council and send it in with all your insurance and membership details and possibly qualifications. I had to do this for Richmond and Wandsworth and they keep this for a year before you need to re-apply

Kind regards

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion