Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Massage therapist required for Woolwich area
We are looking for friendly and professional self-employed massage therapists to cover our shifts on a rotational basis on Saturdays , Sundays and Wednesday evenings at our beautiful treatment room
• An experienced massage therapist
• Qualifications essential (ITEC, VTCT, BTEC or similar qualification)
• Must have insurance
• Previous experience of working in a clinic and building up and retaining a long term client base.
• An ambitious and motivated individual who is keen to become involved in developing the Practice
• Excellent customer service - the individual should always be seeking ways to improve their own massage technique and the overall experience of the customer
• Good communication skills - ability to interact effectively, educate and build a great relationships with clients
• Opportunity to become part of an established and successful clinic and work within a friendly and supportive team environment.
• Existing client base
Please note this is a self-employed position.. References will be required.
Visit our website for more information us at http://www.body-workshop.com
We are based in the historic Royal Arsenal development, Woolwich, SE18 within easy reach of train/DLR/bus with car parking.
Good hourly rate of pay offered. Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a current CV and photo as attachments.
THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED