Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Oct 19 2014 12:39PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer


I would like to know if as a student of Complementary therapies Diploma level 3 in Bristol college... Well.. I would like to know if I have the option to pay more for the insurance in order to have more than 1000000 pounds for bad practise.

How much I have to pay if I want to have 5000000?

And this is coverying me with aromatherapy and reflexology, too?

The students are only cover in their practise outside the college but in the college who will cover us?

Kind regards,

Anna Serrano

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public