Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Denise Garrett, Oct 22 2014 5:19PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reflexologist / Aromatherapist, Do you need a

I am looking for work as a Reflexologist and or Aromatherapist within London or the South East Kent.

I hold an ITEC Level 3, Reflexology (Merit), July 2013 and an ITEC Level 3, Aromatherapy (Merit), July 2014 and I am a member of the CNHC.

Since October 2013, I volunteer at Saint Joseph's Hospice in Hackney, giving Reflexology and recently Aromatherapy to patients, carers and family.

I attend regular charity and pamper events and recently a hen party.

Please reply to Denise Garrett at dwlgarrett@gmail.com

Hands Inc
Jan 15 2015 3:01PM
Hi Thought you may be interested in this opportunity

Monthly Volunteer Therapist Opportunity

Hands Inc is a registered charity established to help tackle health inequalities amongst those in society that experience social and economic disadvantages. We deliver a range of health and wellbeing services to help improve access to holistic health services.

We currently looking for Volunteer Therapists who are qualified in Reflexology Indian Head Massage & On-site for one of our monthly events at a Health Centre in North London (nearest Tube Manor House). The events take place on a Monday afternoon once a month

We pay travel expenses however the therapist should be within easy commutable distance of Hackney.
For more information and an application form please contact;

Eileen handsinc@handsinc.co.uk
0203 051 8626
www.handsinc.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Looking for work