Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Jackie Price, Oct 29 2014 8:43PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Urgent Therapists required for massage at your desk 5th Nov

I am looking for trained therapists in chair, Indian head or couch who have experience of working in companies.

We have a client with 6 locations around the East Midlands e.g. Leicester, Northampton, Lincoln, Mansfield etc. looking for people on the 5th November for a day promotion to staff to coincide with national Stress Awareness Day.

If you available please contact Jackie or Yvonne ASAP to confirm details. 07576 910218 or 07719096314
Catherine Hunt
Oct 30 2014 3:43PM
Hi there

If I was local to any of those locations I'd be joining you with.

Do you have a website I can direct colleagues too who might be available on 5th November to work with you.

Best wishes for a successful event,

Catherine

The Relaxation Room
www.therelaxationroom.co.uk

Joanne Chalfen
Oct 30 2014 6:59PM
Hi
I wish i was more local too, would love to get involved with something like this. If you are ever have anything in the Manchester or Greater Manchester area i would most definitely be interested.

Please email directly, if you need me to complete any forms or provide certification.

Hope the day goes really well.

Kind Regards
Jo

Body Kneads Massage Therapies
Email: info@bkmt.co.uk
Jackie Price
Oct 31 2014 9:40AM
Hello

Thank you both for getting touch our website is www.onsiteplus.com or email Yvonne@onsiteplus.com

Jackie Price
Joanne Chalfen
Nov 3 2014 12:05PM
Thanks for the reply JAckie. I will drop YVonne an email with my CV.
Kind Regards
Jo
Catherine Hunt
Nov 3 2014 12:15PM
Thanks Jackie and Hi to Joanne

Please keep my details on file and if you ever need extra practitioners drop me an email to info@therelaxationroom.co.uk. I've got a network of contacts to share with.

best wishes

Catherine

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities