Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rosemary Pharo, Nov 26 2014 8:19PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Opportunity for experienced healthcare professional and practitioner in Guildford, Surrey

Opportunity for experienced healthcare professional and practitioner in Guildford, Surrey

The Royal Surrey County Hospital (RSCH) is seeking a suitably qualified healthcare professional to jointly co-ordinate cancer support and information services offered by the Fountain Centre within the Hospital’s St. Luke’s Cancer Centre.

The Co-ordinator will be accountable to the Fountain Centre Manager, and work alongside the other Co-ordinator and Administrator.

The role will demand a high level of user contact, including assessing the needs of cancer patients and carers at any stage in the patient pathway, assessing counselling clients and jointly managing the counselling waiting list. The post will support the outreach development and work closely with colleagues within the RSCH and St Luke’s Cancer centre. The role also includes management of the day to day operating budget.

The Co-ordinator will have a healthcare professional qualification or equivalent with at least 5 years post qualification experience with 3 years in oncology. In addition a qualification in counselling or a complementary therapy at diploma level or above is required.

For an informal visit or discussion please contact Anne Pike on 01483 406618 or 01483 571122 extension 2330.

Job Type: Permanent
Working pattern: 22.5 Hours/Week
Salary: £32,302 - £42,190 per annum incl HCAS
Closing date for applications: 10th December 2014
Samantha Lambley
Nov 26 2014 8:38PM
Dear Anne Pike

My name is Samantha Lambley and im a Complementary Health Practitioner with fifteen years experience in Holistic Therapies.
i would like to call you tomorrow for an informal chat with regards to your post that is advertised here .
my number if i cant get through to you is; 07530 992253

many thanks

Samantha
Rosemary Pharo
Nov 26 2014 8:43PM
Hi Samantha
You need to reply to the lady direct, as I simply found and shared this opportunity...

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities