Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Alison Jones, Feb 11 2015 2:22PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Looking for complementary Therapy work in Merseyside

Hi,
My name is Alison Jones and I practice Reflexology, Reiki and Dao Yin Tao massage. I have been qualified and practicing since 2000. I ran an NHS Complementary Therapy GP Referral and Carers Service in Halton for 5 years and went on to run Health Trainer services and train Health Trainers in Health Improvement in St Helens until June 2014

I am a qualified Dru Yoga Teacher and am currently training as a Yoga Therapist aswell as traing with Sandra Hope as a Crystal Healer.

I trained in Reflexology with Anne Gillanders (Northern School) in 2000 and went on to complete post graduate courses as follows:
Precision Reflexology with Jan Williamson
Adapted Reflex Therapy with Gunnel Berry
Clinical Reflexology package with Clive O'Hara at Christies Hospital Manchester.

I have yoga classes and clinics in Liverpool, Wirral and St Helens and I am looking for p/t complementary therapy work in this area. I would be really interested in working with charities and voluntary services to build and run services for their customers but happy to consider good quality, interesting paid work from private organisations also

Thanks for reading this post
Kind regards

Alison
Anamcara Yoga Therapy

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Looking for work