Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Omodunni Edebor, May 14 2015 6:03PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Upcoming Neuroflexology & Therapy Exchange @ St Albans on Sat 16th May 4 - 7pm

Dear Colleagues,

Greetings and I hope you are having a great week.

In a few days' time, we would have the absolute privilege of learning this wonderful-easy-to-add skill to our already shinning therapy skills ;-), I am so excited to see all of you. Thanks tons to those who have made contact with me. Our fabulous speaker is excited to meet you all and I also cannot wait for the 1-21 therapy exchange.

Some have been asking if the 1-21 therapy exchange is part of the Neuroflexology. The answer is NO! Tania will teach us on Neuroflexology and we would have opportunity of the demonstration but the therapy exchange is after the talk to help those of us interested to relax and unwind.

For those bringing couches, this is fine as we can also use chairs to do acupressure point massage, facial, hands and feet treatments. Please do not forget to complete a consultation form for yourself ahead of time (for good practice)

Please do one more thing for me; in order to cater effectively for everyone, could you kindly help me do a head-count by showing interest in attending the meeting on Meetup by clicking here, thanks muchly.

£7 for members and £8 for non-members, towards hire of room, speaker's travel cost and refreshments. To make a card payment please click here. If you cannot view the link please send me a text so that I can email it to you. Of course, you are also able to cash on the day.

Venue details:
Venue: Trinity United Reformed Church, 1 Beaconsfield Road, St Albans AL1 3RD.
Nearest station: St. Albans Station (5 mins walk to the venue).
Free car parking on site and pay & display parking on nearby street.
Time: 4 - 7pm

Programme:
4.00 pm Meet & greet
4.15 Introducing guest speaker – Tania Waller
4.20 NEUROFLEXOLOGY
5:20 Questions & Answers
5.40 Vote of thanks/ Refreshments/Networking & setting up for therapy exchange
5.50 Massage 1
6.10 Massage 1 ends and exchanges
6.20 Massage 2
6.40 Massage 2 ends
6.40 Tidy up