Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA CThA, Jun 3 2015 9:43AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Mobile massage therapists required

We are an expanding mobile massage company based in London which is recruiting new experienced female part time and full time therapists urgently from UK or International level, providing respectable professional massage treatments to clients within zones 1 to 6 which includes visiting top hotels, business professionals and private homes with new and existing UK and international cliental base. This is a self-employed position allowing you being your own boss and the freedom to choose your own pattern of working days and hours. It’s a great opportunity to meet new people, be independent and generate good average income of £400 to £800+ per week without needing to bring your own massage table (optional). We believe that happy team members are the key to a successful company. Inspiration generates motivation and with us your input and effort will be valued and rewarded. We want working with us in a friendly company to be a win-win scenario where everyone benefits and is driven to succeed. We have many benefits aligned for those who are serious about their career and enjoy providing quality services to those who deserve it. Requirements for this position:
• Applicants must hold either an EU/ British passport, residency documents or work permit • Applicants must hold a National Insurance number • We accept a wide range of massage types as part of our services (see list below*) • Deep Tissue and Swedish Massage therapists are especially in high demand • This is a self-employed position • You will need to be insured which is an easy process we can help you with • Candidates to suit this position must be passionate about massaging and caring for people
Skills requirement: • Applicants must be experienced qualified massage therapists, able to provide certificates from UK or international qualification. • Candidates need to be trustworthy, reliable, punctual, presentable with smart appearance, professional and hygienic • Excellent in time management skills • The confidence to work closely with clients • Good communication and listening skills • Bubbly, fun, pleasant personalities • Physical stamina for carrying out a number of treatments a day • Good basic English spoken will be fine
We are a professional mobile massage company and strictly do not provide services of a sexual nature. We need therapists who are qualified to perform any (at least one) of the following massages. The more certificates you hold, the wider your opportunities will be:
*Deep Tissue, Holistic, Classic/Swedish, Physiotherapy, Sports, Jet lag, Lomi Lomi, Ayurvedic Yoga, Shiatsu, Thai, Lymph Drainage, Slimming/Anti-Cellulite, Reflexology, Indian Head, Prenatal and Baby Massage.
Apply today and we can get you started very soon. Please contact Sofia at recruitment@clicknmassage.co.uk or via the form in www.clicknmassage.co.uk

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED

Fiona Clottey
Jun 5 2015 10:43AM
Hello,

I am currently looking for part time work as a massage therapist or Indian head massage. I have been qualified since 2006 and I have worked for chiropractic health clinics and private massage therapy clinics.

I have also been insured for the last 10 years.

I would like to know more about your offer.

Kind regards

Anyema
07807 524727

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities