Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Morzine Massage -Full time Sports Massage Summer position in the French Alps
Ever fancied an excuse to have a summer season in the Alps while being paid to do what you love? Now is your chance! With options to downhill Mountain bike, road cycle, play golf, climb Mont Blanc, walk in the Alps, pop into Italy for the weekend, it could be just the professional break you are looking for.
You would be based in Morzine which is only an hour from, Switzerland, Chamonix and Italy.
Morzine Massage is a very successful sports massage business providing high quality treatments to all its clients in the ski resort of Morzine and surrounding villages. You will be part of that team and be expected to uphold these high standards of treatments.
This is a seasonal position starting on July 11th and ending September 24th 2015
What is required of applicants:
• 2 years experience within Sports Massage
• Level 4 Sports Massage
• First Aid certificate
• Pregnancy massage qualification (desired)
• Professional indemnity Insurance with public liability
• Self employed A1 certificate or enrolment into French Auto-entrepreneur system
• Your own transport
• Massage couch, towels, cream, tissue roll
• British or European passport holder or valid work visa for France
• French SIM card
Working hour parameters
2.30pm-8.30pm 2 days per week
8.30am-8.30pm 2 days per week (maximum 5.5 hours hands on)
Bookings cannot be guaranteed as it is based on tourist fluctuations in resort. However Morzine massage has been successfully growing over the past 8 years.
What to expect from Morzine Massage:
• Training: hands on massage techniques, computer sessions for online booking system and inputting clients treatment notes, orientation of local area, promotional massages at partner chalets
• Massage bookings
• Guidance on medical conditions
• Mentoring throughout the season
• Work shirts, jacket, consultation sheets
You will be paid 30 euro’s per hour for your massages pro rata.
You will however have to source your own accommodation and pay for your mountain bike lift pass.
If you would like to apply or enquire please email email@example.com with your CV and Copies of certificates requested above.
Bev Fentiman 0033 667 524936
THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED