Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
voluntary complementary therapists - Whipps Cross University Hospital - london
We are specifically looking for touch therapists with a minimum of level 3 qualification in reflexology, aromatherapy or shiatsu, who is willing to commit to working one day per week for one year as an Honorary Complementary Therapist. The post is voluntary however we do ask therapists to see it as an extension of CPD. Therefore in exchange for working outpatient and inpatient clinics you…
• Gain extensive experience of working with severe pathology and some of the hospital’s most complex patients
• Experience working with a close multi-disciplinary team
• NHS experience
• Full access to any of our CPD events free of charge
• In-house supervision and annual appraisal.
This is an emerging area of medicine and NHS experience and a good reference may help with longer term career prospects.
If you or someone you know is interested please could you contact Neil Browne, Senior Complementary Therapist for an application form?
• The closing date for this round of applications is Friday 30th October 2015
• Interviews will be held in the second half of November 2015
Tel: 0208 539 5522 ext 5840
THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED