Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, Oct 7 2015 12:57AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CThA Harrow Uxbridge & Middlesex meeting – Sound Therapy – 12th Nov 2015 - 7pm - 9pm

Hi
I hope you are enjoying the beautiful colours of Autumn. My thanks to Bhavesh for his informative and interactive session on Trigger points which was enjoyed by our members at the last meeting.

Sound Healing
Using a combination of Earth Light Reiki and the sonic vibration of Judith’s voice sounding on and around the client’s body, channels the sounds to shift physical and energetic holdings. Sonic vibration can be very powerful and sometimes overwhelming as your cells change vibration they release old holdings, patterns and emotions which can come to the surface.

Sound circle meditation starts with a few exercises to connect breath to body, and breath & body to voice. Then gently guide the group into making sound, using specific tones to open each chakra.

Sounding is not singing, there is no right or wrong note. The sound circle is a place to come together in a sonic meditation, using sound to physically change your cell-vibration to help let go of stress and holdings, to remember how to breathe and to find your true voice.

Speaker: Judith is an holistic healer, Vocal, confidence & life-coach and actress.

A natural healer from childhood, Judith combines her healing and performance skills to deliver clear, sensitive and effective one-on-one healing and coaching as well as group workshops, classes and talks on vocal confidence, positive touch and sonic meditation, about which she is passionate:

On her journey so far, she has worked with sound healer & voice coach Stewart Pearce and spent a week in the Amazon on a healing retreat with wonderful Peruvian shaman Elisa Varda who encouraged her to expand her work and take it to more people.

Programme:
7.00pm Meet/greet & Refreshments/Networking
7.15pm Sound healing
8.15pm Calm space - Sound circle meditation
8:45pm feedback & clear up

Venue: Victoria Hall, Sheepcote Rd, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 2JE.
Nearest station: Harrow-on-the-Hill Station (Metropolitan line) Large bus garage with many connections.
Free car parking on site & the street (please check), paying car parks: Debenhams & shopping centre.

£5 for members and £6 for non-members (towards hire of room and refreshments) - Ask for your 2 CPD points.
***************************^

Future CTHA HUM meeting dates:
10th Dec 2015 7pm-9pm – Marma points (Ayur vedic) – Jonathan – Our last meeting of the year so join us for Christmas nibbles.
Meetings next year include Social media, Cupping and more.

Meeting date of interest:
HHN Clinical supervision meeting - Sat, 10th Oct 12.15pm.Please RSVP me your attendance.

Look out for our future meetings updates on the CThA forum, Meetup and in your emails.

Showcase your therapy in the ‘calm space’ i.e. Tai chi, yoga, relaxation etc., email me.

Feel free to pass the invitation to anyone you think would be interested in the meeting and confirm your attendance & numbers.
Please TEXT on 07773 716205 or email dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk

Warm regards
Dhanu

Dhanu Kara
- CThA co-ordinator
for Harrow, Uxbridge & Middlesex therapist group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to East London & Enfield District