Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Feb 18 2016 8:39AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

mrs paula foran

hi i am intreseted in doing a reflexolgy course in liverpool can you recommend a organisation that is established in liverpool
kind regards
Feb 23 2016 12:42PM
The CThA recommend that you search on Google for a recognised reflexology course such as ITEC, VTCT or City & Guilds accredited in your area.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public