Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Pat Terry, Jun 15 2005 12:03PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

News

Dear Co-ordinator

Have you checked out the new Embody website www.embody.uk.net and the FORUMS section?

In the MEMBERS SECTION you can access the DISCUSSION FORUMS and also the LOCAL GROUPS where the forthcoming events are listed.

In the NEW SECTION there is also a DISCUSSION FORUM for the CO-ORDINATORS. Here you can post a message to all the other co-ordinators who have email addresses, giving you the opportunity to exchange ideas, information and for general discussions. Individual groups also have their own FORUMS in this section as well.

For those of you who have not yet tried it please do have a look, I am sure you will find it very useful!

Please note that my new email address is regions@embody.uk.net

Kind regards

Pat Terry (Support Group Co-ordinator)
Kathleen Mulliner
Jun 15 2005 12:55PM
Hi Pat
Thanks very much for this new facility on the Embody website. I think it will be of great assistance to group coordinators and is another step forward.

Peg
Audrey Poulton
Jun 15 2005 4:36PM
Hi Pat
Thanks for this new information, I sure it will be most helpful for all co-ordinators.
Giving support to all newly qualified therapists and keep communication going between ourselves.

I have taken note of you new e.mail address.

I do hope I am using this site correctly.

Has anyone who reads this had experience of doing complementary therapy in Prisons?

Keep up the caring and sharing, everyone. It is most valued I sure by all concerned.

Kind regards
Audrey Poulton
Co-Ordinator Northamptonshire.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Coordinators