Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
voluntaryTherapists Wanted - Barts Health NHS Trust
We are looking for complementary therapists who are willing to commit to working one day per week for one year as an Honorary Complementary Therapist within the NHS. The post is voluntary, however, in exchange for working outpatient and inpatient clinics you…
• Gain extensive experience of working with severe pathology and some of the hospital’s most complex patients
• Experience working with a close multi-disciplinary team
• NHS experience
• Full access to any of our CPD events free of charge
• In-house supervision
This is an emerging area of medicine and NHS experience and a good reference may help with longer term career prospects.
If you, or someone you know, are interested please could you contact Neil Browne, Lead Clinical Therapist, for advice on how to apply.
• The closing date for this round of applications is Friday 20th May 2016
• Interviews will be held in the first half of June 2016
Barts Health NHS Trust
Telephone – 020 8539 5522 extension 5840
THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED