Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Jul 3 2016 9:08PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Mrs Amanda Rose

I'm currently a student of holistic massage and need to be insured. I'm already a member of the CThA re reflexology.
Can you please advise on next steps.

Is it also possible to send a CThA broach as I did not receive one with my membership and I like to pin these to my uniform so clients can see I belong to a professional body.

Thanking you in advance.


Amanda Rosev

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public