Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Jul 6 2016 1:26PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

UK equivalent

If I studied massage in the USA in 2004 and worked for 3 years for a spa and salon, then on my own independently over the years afterwards.
Would my qualification be recognised in the UK?
Is there a refresher course that i can take if its not recognised?

Or will the UK require me to start all over again??

Hope you can be of help or direct me in the right direction.

Many Thanks


Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public