Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Jan Tempest, May 15 2007 10:45PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Festival work available July/August

I'm looking for an enthusiastic and competent masseur to join a small team travelling to music festivals this summer, mostly in the south of England.
You will be skilled in On-Site Massage with preferably another therapy such as Thai, Shiatsu, Tuina as well. You will be able to "fix" people, not just give them a nice back rub.
You will be available to work Fri-Sun, have your own transport and tent (for camping, not working) and not be afraid of hard work.
In return you will get to hear some great music, enjoy some wonderful festivals and have an unparalleled opportunity to extend your experience by working on dozens of bodies with loads of differing problems.
If you think this is for you email info@energizemassage.com

Jan
Sarah Bartram
May 29 2007 10:57AM
Hi Jan,
I would be interested in joining your team, i am qulified in indian head massage - which is seated fully clothed massage. I have more than two years experience as a holistic practitioner. I live in Twickenham area and have my own transport.
I would be gratful if you could send me some more information: sarah_ann_bartram@hotmail.com exact dates with venues and payment set up (do we pay you percentage?) etc
with warm regards
Sarah
Sarah Kelly
Jun 7 2007 3:32PM
Hi,

I am a qualified in Sports,Deep Tissue,holistic,and IHM Massage and often bring these skills together to do onsite chair massage as well. Working at the festivals sounds interesting and fun please could you send me more information, my email is info@somamassage.co.uk I am based in Winchester, Hants

Thankyou

Sarah Kelly
Victoria Page
Aug 1 2007 11:16PM
Hi Jan

This is exactly what I wanted to get involved in but have discovered your post rather late and am now booked up! Will you be doing the same thing next year? If so please can you keep me posted?

I'm qualified in Indian head massage, Reiki healing, Reflexology, Aromatherapy/Swedish massage, Facials, Hot Stone therapy, Hopi ear candling and by next year I'm sure I'll have added more to the list :-)

I know I've appreciated the odd foot massage at festivals for my dancing feet!

Thanks
Vikky

PS. email relax@vip-therapies.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities