Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Apr 20 2017 10:03PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Internationally Recognized

I am currently interested in enrolling in a reflexology and Swedish massage diploma provided by the Complimentary Therapy School in Scotland. I am originally from Canada and I am currently working in Scotland under a visa. Would my diploma and/or registration with the CThA be recognized internationally if I were to move back to canada?

Thank you,

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public