Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rosemary Pharo, Apr 20 2017 10:34PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Last call for your professional headshot photography! Tuesday 25th April

If you were buying a service and had to choose between two people, one with a good photo and one with no photo or a grainy 'old' picture that looks amateurish, who would you choose?

Just a quick reminder that I have secured the services of a professional female photographer - Michelle Richards who is very experienced in headshots to provide professional headshots for ... website... linked in... other social media... etc

This is michelle Richards' website - the photographer for the headshot on April 25:

http://michellerichards.co.uk/

The date is confirmed for Tuesday 25 April in the morning.

Final cost depends on how many sign up - if 10 people come total cost will be around £42. If 5 people sign up total cost will be around £54 - so please encourage others. This is half of what it would otherwise cost, so take advantage.

Michelle is now providing TWO final images that you choose from the 5 or 6 that are taken, in low and high res - so even better value.

To commit, please send £40 as a deposit directly to me please. Use Paypal to friends for zero charges. PLEASE USE THE EMAIL rosemarykpharo@gmail.com . Once you have done this I will send you a link to a doodle poll so you can book your time. Bookings cannot be taken on the day.

Available times are currently: 10:45, 11am and 11:15

The venue is 4 mins walk from West India Dock DLR

Thanks Rosemary
Regional Manager South East
07940 913382

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South East Region Forum