Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gemma Clare, May 10 2017 4:14PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

3 Piece Pregnancy Massage Pillow / Body Cushion in Wenger Travel Bag With Wheels

This 3 piece body support cushion comes with an adjustable face support, chest & pelvic support.

The body cushion can be used on a regular massage table or on any other flat surface and offers greater comfort and results than a massage table alone as it reduces pressure in the important areas, which is so important for pregnant women, as well as being very beneficial to any client.

The cushion supports the body on the bony prominences of the clavicles, ribs, sternum, and pelvis thus unloading the body, allowing musculature to disengage. When the body is supported and relaxed, all types of therapies are more effective and outcomes are improved.

The body cushion has only been used a handful of times and is as new though the face support has wear and tear - I cover the face support with a cotton face cover so the wear not visible. I have seen that the face support can be replaced with an identical product online for around £10.00 if desired.

The carry case the cushion came with was not very practical or attractive so I replaced with a Wenger Wheeled Travel Bag, which is both stylish and practical as it is on wheels with adjustable handle (RRP £139.99)

A bargain at £95.

Collection from TW8 (Kew Bridge) or item can be posted though this must be arranged by the buyer.

Please e-mail: gemma@gemmaclare.com if you would like further info / photos

Post Reply |

| Back Up to For Sale