Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Shelley Foster, Jun 15 2017 9:21AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Paid event Southend on Sea 16th Jul

Still seeking Level 3 trained therapists to offer massage at an event in Southend on Sea Essex on 16 July. Please contact for further details.

Shelley :)
Sarah Chandler
Jun 15 2017 9:39AM
Hiya shelley, Just read your post, im a fully qualified/insured massage therapist - with skills in on site as well - I also know another therapist whom I could travel down with on the day (I need to check with her first to see if available) could you please advise the fee that we will be paid so I can relay this to her.

Regards
Shelley Foster
Jun 15 2017 9:51AM
Brilliant!

I'm not the organiser; (let me have your email address and I will forward you the email from Euan @ bike events)

But basically, it's for the end of the London to Southend bike ride. We charge up to £10 for apprx 15mins... Riders usually start arriving from apprx 11.30 and we are there till about 5ish...

Much more info in Euan's email, and you can contact him directly. That will be great!

I'm literally just leaving to get to my treatment room on time, but promise I'll forward you the email tonight!

Look forward to meeting you on 16th.

:)
Shelley Foster
Jun 15 2017 10:02PM
Hi Sarah,

Was in a bit of a rush earlier. I definitely didn't expect a reply so quickly!!

Also to let you know that as well as having a level 3 massage qualification, you must have up to £5m in Public Liability Ins to meet with Southend Council's criteria.

If you let me have your email, I will forward the organisers (Euan @ bike events) original email to me and you can contact him direct..

Thanks
Shelley
Lisa Jayne Shortland
Jun 20 2017 11:06PM
Hi i was wondering if you still need masseuse's for the bike event on 16th July... I am newly qualified and i am also fully insured.

hope this email gets to you and if you need to reply my email is ljshorty@hotmsil.co.uk
thank you
Ian Kinnaird
Jun 22 2017 12:36PM
I am a qualified level 3 and currently studying sports massage. I have assisted at the London Marathon and a bike event in Basingstoke. I am available on the 16th. If you need any more therapists can you pass my details on please .

Ian Kinnaird
Iskinnaird66@gmail.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities