Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Linda Morrissey, Oct 29 2017 1:35PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Working from home


I am about to move home from one Council area to another, what is the usual thing to do - do I need to seek permission / consent from the Council etc

There is just something in the back of my mind that I should. I didn't work much from my present home so I didn't do that.

Any thoughts or comments please, before I contact the Council.

Many thanks 😊

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Request a Forum