Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Feb 25 2018 6:31PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer



I don't think I can do any of your courses suggested as I have no massage experience.

I wanted to do a quick start massage course to start off the very basics. See below

I take it your insurance wont cover this. If I used there course and insurance to start me off will I be able to do some of the lower level massage courses you have listed and get my insurance through you?

Many thanks,

Rosemary Pharo
Mar 15 2018 10:56AM
Dear Amber

To be registered with CThA and gain insurance you do need to have met the national occupational standards for Massage and completed a recognised course.

National Occupational standards are designed to describe the minimum levels of knowledge understanding and experience that someone needs in order to practise a Therapy safely on the public.

Undertaking a recognised professional course is good for both practitioners and the public.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public