Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Alisdair Burcher, Mar 15 2018 3:40PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Volunteers for London Marathon on Sunday 22nd April 2018

I am looking to organise the massages again for the London Marathon on Sunday 22nd April in a new venue for us this year. RICS at Parliament Square, 12 Great George Street, SW1P 3AD.

As usual we provide the couches and couch roll and all you need is a little oil and a few towels if possible.

Are you available this year? Please let me know if you and any of your colleagues can come as we need around 20 volunteers to make it work well.

Hospices UK can pass on the £10 expenses as usual and provide a light lunch around 1-30-2pm before we start to work around 2.30pm.

The peak is 3-6pm so if you can only do 2 or 3 hours that would be very much appreciated also.
Rosemary Pharo
Mar 16 2018 8:14AM
Hi Alistair
If you send me your contact will put it on our local FB Page
Elizabeth Bennett
Mar 16 2018 5:27PM
Hi Alisdair,

I would be up for volunteering with yourself.
Currently a Level 4 ITEC Sports massage student.

Regards
Elizabeth
Mathew Bollans
Mar 16 2018 9:14PM
Good evening Alisdair.

I would be happy to volunteer.
I'm also currently a Level 4 ITEC Sports massage student.

Many thanks
Mathew
Jane Petchelco
Mar 18 2018 4:28PM
Hi, I'm free - Level 5 Btec, Level 3 Sports and may have a couple of other therapists - please let me know if you're still looking and i'll contact them.

Thanks, Jane
Alisdair Burcher
Mar 19 2018 4:27PM
Hi, Elizabeth B, Mathew B and Jane P
Thank you so much for your swift response to the call for volunteers to help at the London Marathon on this forum.
I very much hope you can make the 22nd April at our venue in Westminster.
RICS at Parliament Square, 12 Great George Street, SW1P 3AD
I can email you a more official document from Hospice UK so if you email me your email address I can attach a map and info about the day.
My emails are:
info@stressbusters.co.uk
info@touchpro.co.uk
alisdair.burcher@icloud.com
(I have been having some issues with emails bouncing back especially on gmail so please use my personal icloud above if you have any undelivered attempts).
Many thanks again and please feel free to call anytime until 7pm weekdays to say hello, ask a question or to confirm.
Thanks
Ally
020 8450 7999
07968 452119

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities