Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Skyn Deep | Now Recruiting Self Employed Massage Therapy Partners!
Skyn Deep are now recruiting therapists on a self employed basis!
Operating across three London locations, as well as providing mobile treatments and exclusive corporate events, we are expanding rapidly and require highly-effective therapists to become part of the team!
What we’re looking for;
- Passionate about people
- A great personality!
- A genuine belief and interest in the healing power of alternative therapies and touch
- Qualified to at least level 3 standard with a recognised board, such a ITEC, in massage therapy.
- Public Liability Insurance of at least £2 million
- Qualified to distinction level
- Therapists with multiple disciplines; particularly on-site chair, deep tissue, aromatherapy, sports massage and pregnancy massage
- 1 year+ of experience (If you are newly qualified but feel you still fit the description, please do not hesitate to apply. We believe that length of time as a therapist does not dictate your skill as a therapist and this would not be a barrier to you joining our team!)
- Willingness to support founder and CEO at our voluntary events, such as charity massage days or sporting events (expenses covered.)
- Willingness to work on 10% commission basis at certain chair massage events.
- Understanding of counselling and/or psychotherapeutic skills in relation to touch.
- 25% discount on treatments for yourself, friends and family.
- 10% commission on all new referrals you make who go on to have treatments.
- 10% discount on CPD courses with our trusted training school.
Our interview process is in depth and consists of multiple stages. We have an excellent reputation and pride in our work therefore, we only want the best, most passionate and effective therapists in our team. If that sounds like you, please don’t hesitate to apply!
To apply, please go to https://goo.gl/forms/nEpFw28BXM52pbff2
We look forward to receiving your application soon!
Job Types: Part-Time, Self-Employed, Commission-Based