Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Loooking for a Massage Therapist to join our MindBody Therapy team in Forest Hill, SE23
To provide a professional massage service to our clients, so that they feel totally relaxed; whether they are making enquiries, receiving treatments or visiting the Centre.
The role holder must have completed their ITEC L3 Massage or equivalent and preferably a years experience with both male and female clients. Local to South East London would be an advantage.
The role holder will be loyal, honest, have respect for themselves, their conduct and those around them in line with the ethos of the company. They will also be able to work on their own or within a team and able to take on further training as necessary in order to be able to confidently represent MBTG.
• Polite, friendly, positive attitude, great client services skills.
• Personable and lots of energy, ideas and enthusiasm.
• Flexible and confident in their abilities.
• Good written and spoken communication skills, able to manage booking system / reception.
• Dedicated, passionate, committed.
• Ability to be discreet, tactful and confidential.
• Ability to be courteous but firm when dealing with difficult visitors/clients.
• Self motivated and able to use own initiative and be proactive.
• Punctuality and reliability.
• Professional work ethics with personal integrity.
• Willingness to learn and develop their career in therapy.
Clients and hours will be allocated in accordance with demand and experience but we are also very flexible to people's lifestyles. The role holder will be available and flexible, to work when they are due at the Centre including evenings and weekends and to contribute to events and Centre promotions. We pay basic and/or commission on clients as well as offering staff perks such as 50% off treatments; free sauna; discount for family and friends and product commission.
If you are interested please reply via email, also sending your headshot, CV and qualifications to email@example.com