Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Apr 20 2018 11:24AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Thai massage insurance with Thai certificate

I am currently studying a month of Thai massage in The old medicine hospital in Chiang Mai, Thailand and I would like to know if I will be able to get insurance to cover this. I am already a massage therapist in UK.
Thank you
Debbie Joy
Jun 7 2018 2:50AM
Yes almost certainly as you are already a qualified massage therapist in the UK. If you're with CtHA then you probably get your insurance through Holistic insurance - check with them - they should be able to add Thai Massage to your list of treatments.
Danila Ciencia
Jun 7 2018 10:13AM
I think so but you need to check with CThA if they accept the OMH qualifications... I studied there and at ITM but submitted the ITM certificate which is internationally recognised

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public