Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Aug 21 2018 10:05AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Miss Valentina Calvo

Good morning

I am looking for an institution where I can get an hopi ear candle treatment which is also accredited by the Thermo- Auricular Therapy Association for insurance purposes.
I am based in South West London.
Can you help me, please?

Many thanks
Suzanne Zacharia
Sep 19 2018 3:11PM
Hi Valentina,

Why not call a few therapists in your area and find out if they do the insurance? This is the link:

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public