Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Reiki Practitioners (Volunteer) - Southampton
Countess Mountbatten Hospice is expanding our Reiki service and seeking practitioners to deliver therapy across our 27 bed inpatient unit and Hazel Centre (day care).
This is a wonderful opportunity to give back to your local community, while advancing your skills and gaining experience in a palliative care environment.
Established in 1977, the hospice supports over 3000 patients and their families every year living with terminal illnesses across Southampton and South Central Hampshire.
• Caring and compassionate
• Professionally qualified
• Insured and hold professional membership
• Available to commit to a regular 3 hour session on a weekly or fortnightly basis
We offer therapists:
• A supportive environment
• A dedicated Complementary Therapy Coordinator
• Ongoing support, mentoring and in house training/supervision
• Experience working within a multi disciplinary team
• Membership to National Association of Complementary Therapists in Hospice and Palliative Care (NACTHPC). This gives you access to networking and training opportunities available through the association.
No palliative care experience is necessary as we provide specialist in house training and ongoing support.
Expressions of interests for other modalities are also being accepted as we continue to expand our service.
For an initial discussion please contact Kallika Bruce - Complementary Therapy Coordinator email@example.com or phone 07434 357403
THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED