Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Sep 14 2018 6:08PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Registration with CTHA

Hi there, I am a certified therapeutic massage therapist trained Thailand, however I’d like to offer my services in London soon. Do I have to be registered in order to do that?

Many thanks in advance!
Suzanne Zacharia
Sep 19 2018 3:07PM
By registering as a therapist with the CThA, you get to save on the high costs of licensing, at only £60 a year. In my borough, this is about £460 for the first year and about £390 for subsequent years.

I hope this helps :)

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public