Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Nov 1 2018 7:03PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Ear Candling

What are the legal requirements and obligations?

What is the recognised training to use this?
Angela Rawlins
Jan 7 2019 3:46PM
I am a qualified Hopi Candle practitioner. You should find a CThA recognised tutor of Hopi Candle therapy to study with. I am insured by the CThA to use ONLY Biosun candles as these are of a recognised standard, I am also insured to use an Otoscope as I have been trained to use one, it is the instrument that doctors use.

There are contra-indications with candling and conditions you need to be aware of. I have heard of therapists just practicing this therapy, I do not advise without proper training and insurance.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public