Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Amanda Staples, Aug 13 2007 9:47PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Investment Opportunity/Part ownership of business premises

A small group of therapists looking to open a therapy centre/clinic are seeking an additional investor. The successful applicant will be willing to make and initial estimated investment of £3,000-£3,500 and continue to reinvest part of their earnings to cover rates, lease, etc. The investor wil have an equal share in the business which is in an area benefitting from an ongoing regeneration project for the community and has plenty of free parking some of which is directly outside the property. The group have developed a business plan and hope to make an offer on a property in a vibrant position in the Staple Hill, Bristol area. There is a ready flow of passing trade in this bustling shopping area. If you would be interested in knowing more, please contact Amanda Bowden on 0117 9608361 or 07815 886798 or Liz Phillips on 0117 9677283 or 07751735128 to arrange an informal meeting with the group.
Gillian Kenyon
Dec 6 2007 5:32PM
Hello Amanda/Liz

I hope you have had great success with your project and that you are now up and running.

I have had great difficulty trying to match referral clients to practitioners in your area. Bristol and Bath areas appear to be full of client wanting treatments but practitioners seem to be particularly scarce there.

If interested in how we work and what we may be abnle to do to help you grow your new business venuter, please contact me at: TheHClub@Hotmail.com

Many thanks
Gill kenyon
Founder Member
The H Club
TheHClub@Hotmail.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities