Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Linden (Lin) Gregory, Jul 20 2005 6:22PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Registered NHS Providers

I am a Bowen Technique practitioner and remedial massage therapist in East Sussex. Can anyone tell me how I become a registered NHS provider. I've not had much luck with internet searches.

Marianne Free Allitt
Jul 21 2005 8:29AM
Hi. If it's what I think you are referring to, I was thinking of joining too. I contacted The NHS Trusts Association PO Box 45734, London SW16 5WJ. Telephone 020 8679 2471 Fax 0208765 4818 and e-mail They sent me through an info pack. The cost of standard entry is £50 per year or £100 for an extended entry. They say acceptance is not guaranteeed. Let me know if you go for it!
Elizabeth Farrow
Nov 9 2005 5:13PM
Hi Linden,

I have information, which may be of some use to you as I am registered with the NHS directory and receive referrals from a variety of health care professionals including GPs.

Send me an e mail and I will forward the information you require.

Kind Regards,

Elizabeth Farrow BSc

Gillian Kenyon
May 16 2008 3:31PM
HI guys - don't waste your money paying the exorbitant fees of NHS Directory.

They are not what they at first site appear.

The NHS does not use this Directory to find therapists other than Physiotherapists and Osteopaths.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion