Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Kerry Oliver, Jul 8 2008 9:30PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Illness/accident insurance for self-employed therapists

Hi, I am about to become a self-employed massage therapist and as I will be the sole earner and mortgage payer in my household am worrying about what will happen if I break an arm etc etc. Can anyone recommend decent illness accident cover or do you have any views about whether it is worth investing in this? Thanks a lot, Kerry
Roushan Martens
Jul 8 2008 10:20PM
All I know is that someone I briefly met with from the small business federation, and asked the same question, told me it was prohibitively expensive. I guess it depends how much you're earning. Hopefully someone else will give you a better answer, but if not, try contacting the small business federation...?
Alison Livings
Jul 9 2008 9:08AM
Dear Kerry

I have sent you an email regarding this. But I can advise that our own Insurance Brokers Holistic Insurance Services can provide quotations. They can be contacted on 0845 222 2236 or

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion