Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gillian Kenyon, Feb 22 2009 3:52PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Bath - BA2 - September 2009

We have been given an exclusive opportunity to provide therapists at a number of UK-wide charity sporting events.

I think we need 2, possibly 3 therapists at each event. You would be working inside a marquee, but would need to bring your own massage couch. I will also need to have nominated ‘standby’ therapists in case of illness etc.

Ideally, you will be a Sports Massage or Body Massage therapist, fully qualified and insured. You will be required to offer 15 minute ‘Leg or Back Massage’ of a semi-dressed, therapy of your own choosing and qualifications & insurance, ie Leg Massage, Back Massage, Foot Massage, Shoulder Massage, Back Acupressure, Shiatsu, Sports Massage etc , etc

You will be able to charge £8 per 5 minute session and will keep 80% of takings. The remaining 20% of your total takings is given to this charity events organisers for the charity. Remember, they are providing you with use of the marquee and promotion of your services beforehand and again at the event (usually over a over a tannoy system). You can also take your own brochures and business cards to give out at the event.

If you are interested, I need to know and have your definite commitment to the dates as soon as possible.

This event will be awarded on a first come first served basis.

To apply please - e-mail me at with your full name, e-mail contact, home address and postcode, telephone number.

Please do NOT use this forum to reply - use

Many Thanks

Gill k
Wellbeing Practitioner
HSE recognised First Aid Instructor and Trainer of First Aid Instructors
Founder of The H Club
Client website
Practitioner website

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities