Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
You Can Make it Happen in the Circle
Do you or someone you know want to make it happen with support towards success?
Life Skills Swindon is looking for people who want to share their knowledge, skills and endeavours with others in a supportive Life Skills Circle. This involves being in a group of people for fun, informal learning, training, coaching and mentoring with ongoing support to ‘Make it Happen’ in 2010.
What is a Life Skills Circle?
• It is a small informal group (from 6-12 people)
• We meet monthly and explore ideas and issues
• The group shares and develops knowledge and support
• Life Skills is an enjoyable experience that makes it easy for you to progress to success
What is Life Skills? – They are practical tools and techniques which enable you to lead a healthier, happier and more fulfilling life. Sprinkle them into your daily life and they will last forever.
• Simple breathing exercises
• Relaxation techniques
• Re-framed thinking
• Goal orientation and success strategies
Where will learning circles take place? – In private, tranquil and comfortable venues.
Contact Life Skills Swindon
Certified Life Skills Consultant
South West Region
07731 693 082 or 01793 881551
How much will it cost? – It costs £150 for the year and is payable on reserving your place.