Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rachael Robertson, Mar 31 2010 3:03PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Letter after your name?

I am just looking into some marketing tools to advertise myself and thought it would be right to put letter after my name, (as it looks pretty professional), real letters i mean, not made up ones :o)
So, i need help please. I understand you can put MCThA (is that right?) and i have a PDA in reflexology, so is there letters i can put for that?

Any information would be great.


Angela Rawlins
Mar 31 2010 7:28PM
Hi Rachel

Yes you can use MCThA but I'm not sure what your 'DPA' in Reflexology means. I've ITEC in Anat & Phys also Reflexology.


Mai Brain
Apr 3 2010 9:43PM
Hi Rachael,
I have used CthA and Dip ITEC Dip VTCT after my name as I have diplomas with ITEC and VTCT, I can't remember whether the college told me or whether it was on a letter with my diplomas but I am sure that is OK.
Best of luck Mai.
Rachael Robertson
Apr 6 2010 8:50PM
Thanks everyone for your posts. I'm going to go with MCThA ITEC and that should do me i think.
very fancy having letter after your name, but we worked hard for it, so i think we deserve a few extra.... :o)

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion