Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Apr 25 2010 7:35PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer


I have recently qualified as a massage therapist and i’m looking to rent a room in a clinic 1 day per week. Di i need any other insurance other than personal indemnity insurance?
Noreen Blanluet
Apr 28 2010 9:29AM
The clinic should have public liability insurance to cover any members of the public visiting their premises, check with them first.
Kind regards,

Noreen @
Dawn Spragg
Apr 28 2010 12:40PM
All you have to do is contact your insurer they are usuly very happy to advise you and as the last person stated any premises already utilise for the visiting public should have some sort of PLI insurance also. Good luck God bless

Dawn Spragg

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public